Telehealth Partner Toolkit
Connect with patients and providers with ready-made newsletter articles, social media, tip sheets, and more.
HHS’s Telehealth Toolkit assists partners in communicating and sharing important resources patients and providers can find on Telehealth.HHS.gov. The toolkit saves you time with ready-made, customizable content, and helps patients and their caregivers learn about telehealth, get telehealth tips, and successfully prepare for virtual health visits with confidence. Share the toolkit with your partners and help spread the word about how to power up your health with telehealth.
National Telehealth Conference Sessions
Hear and share individual sessions from our National Telehealth Conference with your members. The below sessions include how virtual care is shaping the future of health care – and how others are successfully integrating telehealth into the standard of care.
- HHS Leading the Way in Telehealth (video)
- Telehealth’s Role in Behavioral Health Access and Outcomes (video)
- Improving Access to Telehealth and Broadband Services (video)
- What’s Next for Telehealth: Looking Beyond the Pandemic (video)
- The Telehealth Experience: Improving Quality and Breaking Down Barriers (video)
Use the article and accompanying graphic for your newsletter or website to help patients and caregivers prepare for telehealth visits. Includes five telehealth tips to get patients ready for their telehealth appointments.
Use this newsletter content and accompanying graphics within your own member communications to give your provider members tips and resources to help them sustain or improve their telehealth offerings.
Social Media Assets
Choose from landscape, images, and square animations to share telehealth information and resources with your audiences.
Engage providers and their teams with social media images, animations, and messages, highlighting how they can “power up their telehealth”.
Use this sample, editable email copy to connect to your audience to Telehealth.HHS.gov for helpful telehealth resources and tools.
Use or adapt this email copy to promote Telehealth.HHS.gov to your provider audience, connecting them with telehealth resources to help them sustain or improve their telehealth offerings.
Connect your audiences to telehealth resources by displaying these Telehealth.HHS.gov web badges on your website or in your digital communications.
Use this ready-made content to help patients and providers remotely connect and get prepared for using telehealth.
- Download 5 Tips to Get Health Care from Anywhere (PDF)
- Download 6 Ways to Power Up Your Health with Telehealth (PDF)
- Download Billing for Providers - What Should I Know? (PDF)
- Download Plan Your Telehealth Workflow (PDF)
- Download Telehealth for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (PDF)
- Download The Basics of Telehealth (PDF)
- Download Tips for Telehealth for Special Needs Children (PDF)
- Download Translating Telehealth Research into Practice (PDF)
Use these videos to help patients better understand their options for telehealth visits.
- Making Telehealth Work for You (video)
- Types of Telehealth Services (video)
- What Do You Need to Use Telehealth? (video)
- Expanding Access to High-Speed Internet (video)